My Blog List

Friday, August 5, 2011

A Real Time Experience


It's about an incident which amused me. It's about a couple, a working couple. Very few months had passed since their marriage. They worked in different cities and either of them traveled almost every weekend to meet the other. The wife was planning to shift to husband's city soon. She had already given her resignation notice at her work place. Last few days were going on when this incident happened. It was a very small one but still amused me.

One day, I asked the husband about the period within which his wife will be shifting to his place. He answered with a spark of light in his eyes, "NEXT MONTH".

On another day, I got an opportunity to meet his wife on one of her visit, and I asked the same question to her. She also had the same spark of light in her eyes and answered, "25 DAYS".

The period between which I asked them the same question, they were having a cold argument over some issue and were not talking to each other. But still the spark of light in their eyes existed and was so similar, so fresh, so pure and full of love.

I wish we could have the same freshness and purity in all our relations, close to our heart. I have often heard that relations are harmonious only if they are mutual. But I want to believe that even a non-harmonious relation can be made mutual with love and purity at your heart. I hope, I can achieve this learning from the couple in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment