My Blog List

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Desires and Realities….

“Oh God! Please don’t let this happen…..”

Once you will say this and I dare “this” is going to happen. Mostly all of us have gone through such situations. So often our realities prove to be the most undesirable happenings. I often try to talk to the “Divine Energy” and ask the reason about it but have not found any exact reasons. Some may think it is our deeds that cost us, while some may feel it is the game of individual’s fate.

Being a human being we are gifted with “golden” hearts and “diamond” minds. Desires come from our hearts. They are like free birds flying in the open sky with no limits. These desires are controlled by our “diamond” minds which make us aware of our realities, often undesirable realities; we never want to be aware of. Still the world runs in reality, so we have to accept and live them.

So often I have heard the words “Listen to your heart and you will always be right”. But more often I have experienced that listening to your heart proves the most unwise decision, not for us but in our social life, which ultimately stops us not to listen to our hearts next time.

Our hearts always knows the wise deeds and always talks to us whenever we have to take any decisions, while our minds controlled by the worldly societies often does not allows us to do them. Once you stop listening to your heart for a longer time, it will stop showing you the paths and you won’t be able to talk to it anymore. Then you will start doing the things which are right for this world, not for you. This is “True Politics”, politics with self. Often knowing the correct thing you will be forced to do the wrong thing, to change yourself, your real “I”.

Being a growing up entity of this social world, I want to convert my desires into my realities, I want to be true “I”, I want to transform, transform my negative energies into positive values and make myself better without changing my real “I”. I have used “I want to” because these are not dreams but burning desires.

And lastly whenever my desires won’t become happenings, I will not change my attitude, but I will think that something much more worthy is awaiting for me and start desiring for it.

So the key is “Don’t stop desiring until they become happenings.”

2 comments:

  1. Very Good
    You can be a good writer!!!!
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm Suyati...

    You have put dots after the name I don't know whether conscious one or it was just one of that things that you did from your heart but let me tell this dots has meaning, it means after your life you want to leave your marks.

    your writings has a reflection of Paulo Coelho philosophical yet practical. You should read Brida the girl in that novel is quite akin to you and is facing similar kind of dilemma.

    Life is all about getting out of one illusion and going in to another but important thing is how you are getting out and whether you are getting in to of your choice or not

    good one looking forward to many more
    August 5, 2010 1:54 AM

    ReplyDelete