My Blog List

Thursday, July 8, 2010


The Pursuit Of Happiness

Everyone knows the dictionary meaning of happiness, that is, to be pleased and contented. But still we find it difficult to achieve it. We always try to find it around us through different things, activities or people. But no one has yet been able to define the exact source of happiness. I, being a student, have heard many times from my elders and teachers that you will be successful if you find the path of your life that gives you happiness. But I have yet not found that path, the reason what I feel is, yet I am not aware of the thing that will give me the happiness along with the success. This path seems to be a kind of labyrinth, when you feel you are reaching the end, another twist is introduced and again you get engaged in finding and achieving the true path of happiness.


Till today, what I have learned about happiness is to find it while getting engaged and absorbed in my daily actions. I try to enjoy my work without any respect to failure or success in it. I also find happiness by pleasing people around me, making them smile or helping them with their problems. I don’t feel like finding a path of life that will give me happiness. I feel like the path will find me on itself.

3 comments:

  1. would have like to read further good thoughts good representation. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy sweetie nice one good thaughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. either reach to the true path or be courageous enough to make a new one for you beta!!!!!!!




    vishal sir

    ReplyDelete